A simple, rugged and cost effective unit for grass de-thatching. Still one of the most popular ways to rejuvenate tired grass areas, the drag harrow simply hitches onto the ATV ball hitch and is dragged along to rake through the grass.
Perfect for de-thatching mossy ground or raking out clumps & sods.
Wessex Spreader FS
Paddocks, lawns and driveways are all taken care of with the Wessex Country trailed spreader range. With a choice of two sizes of hopper capacity, these spreaders are perfect for use behind ATV's and road vehicles. An agitator in the hopper improves material flow while the optional winter kit is invaluable for accurate spreading of free-flowing granular salt.
Spinning disc spreader mechanically driven, via pneumatic- tyred wheels
Spread width up to 14m
Stainless steel spinning disc for durability
Optional winter kit for spreading dry free-flowing salt
- 1.2m cutting width
- Briggs & Stratton 12.5hp engine or Honda 13hp engine
- Triple cutting blades
- Simple cutting height adjustment from 20mm - 160mm
- Offset drawbar facility
- Remote throttle
- Safety engine ‘kill switch’
- 50mm swivel tow hitch
- Flotation wheels
- 20 x 7-8
- Electric start (with Honda engine only)
A clean & tidy paddock is essential for maintaining a healthy environment for your livestock. The Wessex STX paddock cleaners are available in 1.2m, 1.8m widths, this chore has turned into a pleasure - the strong and simple mechanics of this machine means horse droppings, twigs and other debris is swept up and into the hopper whilst the grass benefits from the grooming action of the bristles - an advantage not gained from vacuum machines.
A powerful hydraulic ram tips debris from the collection hopper at a height of 1.5m into a low trailer or heap on the ground.
A row of sprung steel tines situated in front of the brush rotor rakes through the grass loosening stubborn muck to aid collection.
Key features -
effective and reliable sweeping of horse droppings, twigs & debris
optional vacuum hose attachment (powered by a Honda petrol engine) for easy access to stables & boxes
available in 1.2m and 1.8m working widths
semi-mounted to tractor linkage
This low-sided tipping trailer is from the same family as the Logic high-sided tipping trailer TGT400. The main benefit of this trailer is the ease of loading over the sides or front, whether it is loading buckets of collected horse muck, grass cuttings, leaves, logs, etc.
The rear tailgate acts as a ramp for easy emptying of wheelbarrows. The optional prop stands and jockey wheel means the trailer can be conveniently parked wherever it is required. The tipping catch mechanism is strong and positive and two tensioned springs assist with the tipping mechanism enabling the weight to be alleviated for the operator.
1.5(l) x 1.0(w) x 0.5(h) m tipping trailer; tailgate
22 x 11- 8 flotation wheels
Rear prop stands
There will be times when you need to improve the quality of the grazing in your paddock by spreading some fertiliser on it. This range of spreaders is also suitable for accurately spreading grass seed.
240 litre (230kg) capacity: 18 x 9.50 – 8 wheels/tyres
Translucent hopper for monitoring fertiliser level
Low ground pressure tyres
50mm swivel ball hitch
Spread width up to 15m
Drive engage handle accessible from ATV seat
- 60 litre tank capacity
- Filter basket incorporated into top filling lid
- In-line filter
- Drain plug
- 4.5 litre (OBS640S) or 9 litre (OBS690S) pump
- High output petrol pump - speak to Logic for advice
- ATV wiring harness with switch and in-line fuse
- Boom/Hose reel bracket
- Boom widths 1.5 - 3metres, c/w hedgerow nozzle
- OBS107 single broadcast nozzle
- Hand lance hose reel options (10/15metre)
- OBS116 'Y' piece with 2 taps/outlets
- 60 litre front tank
- 15 litre handwash tank
- 1.5m and 2.5m versions available
- Offset drawbar
- Chemical control system
- Contra-rotating chemical brush
- Only targeted weeds treated
- Saves on chemical costs compared with chemical spraying
- Ensures excellent coverage of weeds with chemical
- ATV wiring harness
- 2 or 3 gang options (5.0m and 7.5m width coverage)
- Drawbar mounting kit for 60ltr sprayer
- Bout marker
- Repair kit for PVC spray lines
356 litre hopper capacity
Resettable drop counter
Simple, robust electrical mechanism for easy towing
Excellent ground clearance
Strong construction - light towing weight
Tandem axle version
Extended hopper version, 625 litre capacity
Hard-top bale rack
READ MORE about this product
270 litre capacity
12v on-board pump
9litres/min at 3 bar (40psi)
Full pressure control system
Wiring loom to fit to towing vehicle
Trail behind any suitable vehicle
Booms from 1.5 to 3.0m width - up to 6 spray nozzles plus hedgerow nozzle
Hand lance/hose options (10/15m)
READ MORE about this product
Universal trailed chassis
Allows low ground pressure use of existing tractor-mounted equipment
Raise/lower control handle
25x10-12 flotation wheels
Standard drive 5.5 hp engine
Centrifugal clutch reverse-drive engine variant available
Single-axle version (25x10x12 flotation wheels)
Tandem axle option (22x11x8 flotation wheels)
Additional implement cross-members
Equipment lifter to facilitate loading onto System 40 chassis
Offsettable draw bar option for row crop work
A range of specialist mounted broadcasters, ideal for spreading slug pellets, grass and clover seed, herbicide granules, fertiliser, etc.
- Slug pellet spread range between 12 - 24 m with TFL80 motor
- Slug pellet spread range 24m+ with TFL120 motor
- Small seed spread range (eg. grass) up to 6m with either motor
- Hopper capacity of 85 or 130 litres
- Adjustable bias settings on all models to ensure all product is evenly distributed.
- Ability to reduce motor speed with syncro models to match desired spread widths (i.e use with grassland harrow etc.)
The EBC- TFL range of electrobroadcasters offer lots of choice to ensure the farmer can do everything required from the broadcaster. Originally designed to spread slug pellets, which is still one of its major uses this type of machine now has the features to be able to professionally carry out many land based spreading tasks.
- For mounting in trailer, UTV or compact tractor
- 270 litre capacity
- 12v on-board pump (4.5 ltr/min or 9ltr/min)
- Boom bracket
- Wiring harness
- In-line filter
- Drain plug
- Filter basket
- Remote electric on/off
- Boom/hose reel bracket
- Hand lance/hose options (10/15m)
- Boom options
- Hedgerow nozzle
- Protective clothing
Simple yet rugged and reliable machines aimed at the private estate., hobby farmer and equestrian markets.
- Shear Bolt Clutch
- Single Blade Bar With Swinging Tips, Maximum resistance to stone damage.
- Adjustable Side Skids- Simple height adjustment.
- Fully Floating A Frame -Follows ground contours accurately.